VideoGraph: Building Islamic personality (For children from 3 to 5 years)
- Getting to know Allah and His Prophet (PBUH).
- Differentiating between Islam, Imaan (Faith), and Ihsan (Goodness).
- Expressing his/her love for Allah and His Messenger.
- Learning that the Qur'an is Allah’s Word and showing politeness towards Qur’an.
- Learning about Paradise and Hell and believing in them.
- Memorizing and performing some daily Azkaar.
- Reciting some of Allah’s names (Asmaul Husna) and attributes.
Shari’a Science Area
- Memorizing some short verses of Quran and some daily Azkaar.
- Learning some aspects of the Prophet’s biography.
- Learning stories of some prophets.
- Trying to perform ablution and prayers.
Conduct and Ethics Area
- Distinguishing acceptable and unacceptable behaviors.
- Responding to the adults’ instructions about behavior.
- Expressing his/her love for the good and the beauty of Allah’s creation.
- Taking care of organizing his/her tools and possessions.
- Training on ethics and morals appropriate to his/her age.
- Performing some simple processes such as recalling knowledge.
- To be interested in exploring the surrounding environment.
- Trying to find solutions for his/her simple problems.
- Showing interest in cognition, learning, and innovation.
- Employing and diversifying thinking in his personal life.
Family and Social Area
- Training on good treatment with parents.
- Participating with others in playing and duties.
- Adherence to family law and regulations.
- Establishing good relationships with adults.
Language and Communication Area
- Expressing his/her love for Arabic.
- Paying attention to learning new vocabulary and concepts.
- Talking to others politely.
- Listening to and chanting rhymes.